dinsdag 14 oktober 2008

Gift bag

Last week I made this gift bag for a friend, with a little present in it!

She`s one of my best friends and even though we see each other only a few times a year it is always super fun!

So lucky to have YOU as my friend :)!!

the picture is a bit blurred, I`m sorry, next time a better one!

Today I received the new Sassafras paper in my mail!! And some Hambly (birdcages and bicycles, Yum!!)
And I also have the Red Velvet kit club boxes from september and october, so I have lot`s to play with! (Let the weekend begin!!!!)

And I made a new banner for my weblog so stay tuned,

Love Viv

4 opmerkingen:

Angèle zei

Super bag! Liefs, mam.

Anoniem zei

super cute! thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Evi zei

Daar zal ze heel blij mee zijn!!!

sam zei

super! heel leuk geworden!!