It`s monday again, the weekend is over already! It just flew by, but I had the best time!
Some friends came to visit us on saturday and I went scrapshopping at Heesch (love to go there).
I bought myself lovely scrapsupplies; a cool Martha Sterwart punch ( a little expensive but after a really busy week at work I tought that I really deserved to buy it myself :), the new paperline 'Adèle' from Rouge de Garance (so sweet) and some 'Dear Lizzy' papers from American crafts.
Yesterday I had some 'Me-time' and played with the 'Dear Lizzy' papers, it`s not finished yet but I wanted to show you my work in progress;
I just love these papers, the colors and embellies.
My birthday boy.......
....I love you all very much!
When this album is finished I come back with more pics, I`m not really sure what to with the cardboard pages (any ideas?).
A while ago I received this award from Sam, thanks so much sweetie :)
When you receive this award you have to tell 7 things about yourself.
* I`m in love with Ivo for almost 11 years now
* I like to hear the birds singing, it really makes me happy :)
* I work in a pharmacy, formerly at the doctor`s practise.
* Tea is my favorite.
* I`m a vegetarian
* Flow is my favorite magazine.
* I would love to have some more creative time
Angèle, Natalie and Mirjam would like to you tell me more about yourself?
Last week I received this award from Mirjam, thankx to you too sweetie!
10 things that makes me happy;
* A flower tutorial
* these cute birdhouses
* the new october afternoon scrapbookpapers
* washi tape
* My milk toot (you really have to check this out!)
* De sprookjeskamer (bought me some nice ribbon over here)
* This picture
* My scrapattic
* my sweetheart
I give this award to Isolde, Sam and Danielle, I`m curious about your 10 happy things :)
Thankx for stopping by, love Viv